NERV Japan (ネルフジャパン) is an organization that appears in the novel Neon Genesis Evangelion: ANIMA.
The staff of NERV Japan are organizationally part of the Strategic Self-Defense Forces, this was a matter of convenience, since legally speaking the SSDF is the only organization in Japan that can maintain and use large scale weapons. Concurrently with the deployment of new equipment like the Evangelion Unit-0.0. It was dissolved after the NERV Japanese Headquarters and reformed as NERV Japan. This was to make amends, under pressure from SEELE, the United Nations and the Japanese Government among others, for the damage caused when dealing with emergencies and angels search-and-destroy network.
It is located in Hakone Caldera, now a UN-leased territory. The only organization with authority over NERV Japan is the United Nations.
- Rei Ayanami - First Child
- Asuka Langley Sohryu - Second Child, Pilot of Evangelion Unit-02 Type II and part of Crimson A1
- Shinji Ikari - Third Child, Pilot and soul of Super Evangelion and Evangelion Final Model
- Rei Quatre - Clone of Rei Ayanami, pilot of Evangelion Unit-0.0 [Quatre]
- Rei Cinq - Clone of Rei Ayanami, pilot of Evangelion Unit-0.0 [Cinq]
- Rei Six - Clone of Rei Ayanami, pilot of Evangelion Unit-0.0 [Six]
- Misato Katsuragi - Commander
- Maya Ibuki - Chief of the Science and Engineering Division Department
- Tōji Suzuhara - Deputy and Acting Commander, NERV Pilot Liaison Officer
- Kensuke Aida - Trainee, NERV Japan Department of Security Intelligence and part of the Relic Retrieval Unit
- Ryoji Kaji - NERV Japan Counter Intelligence Department
- Shigeru Aoba - NERV Japan Combat Officer Technician
- Makoto Hyuga - NERV Japan Combat Officer Technician
- Kōzō Fuyutsuki - Advisor
- Evangelion Unit-0.0 - Three identical units, one later transformed into Evangelion Unit-0.0 Mutant
- Evangelion Unit-00 Type F - Upgraded into Evangelion Unit-00 Type F Allegorica
- Evangelion Unit-00 Type F Allegorica
- Evangelion Unit-01 Stage 2 Specification - Upgraded into Evangelion Unit-01 Type F
- Evangelion Unit-01 Type F - Evolved into Super Evangelion
- Super Evangelion - Evolved into Evangelion Final Model
- Evangelion Final Model
- Evangelion Unit-02 Type II - Transformed into Crimson A1
- Crimson A1
- Type F Equipment - Outfitted on Unit-00, Unit-01.
- UX-1 Allegorica - Outfitted on Unit-00 and Unit-02 Type II
|Neon Genesis Evangelion||NERV • Gehirn • SEELE • Human Instrumentality Committee • Marduk Institute|
|Rebuild of Evangelion||NERV • Euro-NERV • SEELE • WILLE • KREDIT • JMEPRO • IPEA|
|Neon Genesis Evangelion: ANIMA||NERV Japan • NERV U.S. • NERV Germany|
|Other||Japanese Strategic Self Defense Force • United Nations • Global Unknown Event Keepers|