Hiro Yūki 優希 比呂 (Yūki Hiro) (born Teruhisa Tsuyusaki 露崎 照久 (Tsuyusaki Teruhisa), February 13, 1965 in Tokyo), is a Japanese voice actor.
In June 2007, Yuki changed the spelling of his name to 優希比呂 from 結城比呂, which still reads as Yūki Hiro. In addition, he is no longer affiliated with any agency but in 2009 he joined Ken Production under the supervision of Kenji Utsumi's Regards.
A selection of other roles played by Hiro YūkiEdit
- Dragon Ball as Dende
- Haou Taikei Ryū Knight as Adeu Waltham
- Mobile Suit Gundam SEED as Clotho Buer
- Nerima Daikon Brothers as Yūkel Hakushon
- Pokémon as Dorio
- Star Ocean EX as Claude C. Kenni
- Weiß Kreuz as Omi Tsukiyono
- He is the official Japanese-dubbing voice actor for Stan Marsh in South Park.
- He is part of the voice actor quartet Weiss which also consists of Weiss Kreuz voice castmates Tomokazu Seki, Takehito Koyasu, and Shinichiro Miki.
|Staff||Hideaki Anno • Kazuya Tsurumaki • Ikuto Yamashita • Shirō Sagisu • Yoshiyuki Sadamoto • Takeshi Honda • Yoko Takahashi • Akio Satsukawa • Masayuki|
|Cast||Megumi Ogata • Yuko Miyamura • Megumi Hayashibara • Tomokazu Seki • Akira Ishida • Maaya Sakamoto • Fumihiko Tachiki • Motomu Kiyokawa • Kotono Mitsuishi • Kōichi Yamadera •Yuriko Yamaguchi • Miki Nagasawa • Hiro Yūki • Takehito Koyasu • Mika Doi • Maria Kawamura • Mugihito • Tetsuya Iwanaga • Junko Iwao|
|Companies||Gainax • khara inc.|