- This article has a collection of images to further represent its content. To see its gallery, visit Evangelion: Another Impact/Gallery.
Evangelion: Another Impact is the anime short number 12 from the Japan Animator Expo, a collaboration between the Khara studio and the media company Dwango. A secondary short (20B) named "(Making of) evangelion: Another Impact" shows the process of creation and animation behind the original short.
The website of the project describes the plot as follows:
"Another time, another place.
An activation test of a decisive weapon was underway. With its development and operational trials shrouded in complete secrecy, the Another Number - Unit Null, suddenly breaks free of human control and goes berserk. For what purpose was Another Number - Unit Null created?
The story of an Evangelion's activation, rampage and howling in another world."
The anime short could be seen on the official website of the project, but the website closed on December 31, 2018. Since, a company who sell animal related product have bought the domain name, and the Japan Animator Expo website no longer exist.
The credits song is called "Marking Time, Waiting for Death", by Shirō Sagisu.
Staff[edit | edit source]
- Original Work: Hideaki Anno
- Story / Storyboard: Shinji Aramaki
- Another EVA Design: Atsushi Takeuchi
- Production by: SOLA DIGITAL ARTS
- CG Director / Composite: Masaru Matsumoto
- Hanger & Prop Design: Daisuke Matsuda
- Layout: Katsuki Sumiko, Yuwuseki Sai
- Animator: Mitsuru Yoshida, Yuwuseki Sai
- Another EVA Modeling: Tomohiro Shimizu
- Technical Adviser: Toshihiko Masaki
- Character Lighting & Rendering: Seiji Tayama, Hiromi Harikae, Hidemasa Moriya
- Hangar Modeling: Shinya Onda
- Hangar Shoot Work: Masamitsu Tasaki
- City Modeling: Hiroki Ijima, Shunsuke Imaizumi
- Matte Paint / Texture:Minako Shimada
- City Shoot Work: Hiroki Ijima
- Matte Paint: Takayuki Hayashi, Kiyoaki Kamei, Sera Nakamura(KALEID)
- Effect:Takuya Kiyozuka, Kei Yoneoka, Sena Nabei
- Another EVA Setup: Shunsuke Komori
- Vehicle Setup: Masahiro Omomo
- Simulation: Hiroshi Sugita
- Composite: Toshiaki Takagi
- Application Development: Takumi Sakai（Codelight）
- CG Producer: Shigeto Kawada
- Production Manager: Makiko Nagano
- Production Assistant: Rie Otake
- Motion Capture Studio: MOZOO Inc.
- Motion Capture Technical Director: Sakura Munakata
- Motion Capture Staff: Natsuki Haruhara, Yoshio Miyaki, Yoshihisa Sasaki
- Post-processing: Saki Sato, Yoshiki Shinozaki
- Motion Capture Actor’s Coordinate: Katsugekiza Inc.
- Motion Capture Actor: Keiichi Wada, Wataru Koga (Motion Actors Japan)
- Action Coordinator: Akira Sugihara (Motion Actors Japan)
- Music: Shiro Sagisu
- Music Production: Go Shukuri (King Record)
- Cast: Koichi Yamadera, Megumi Hayashibara
- Sound Effect Director: Haru Yamada (sound team – DonJuan)
- Sound Effect anime sound: Toru Noguchi, Tsutomu Sukigara
- Sound Effect Production: sound team – donjuan
- Translator/Subtitle Editor: Dan Kanemitsu
- Cooperation: Studio Khara, Tomoyuki Ogata, Takatoshi Okajima
- Animation Produce Support: Aki Inoue, Yoshihiro Abe
- Executive Producers: Shinji Aramaki, Shoichi Furuta
- Producers: Joseph Chou, Tomohiko Ishii
- Produced by: SOLA DIGITAL ARTS, STEVE N’ STEVEN
- Directed by: Shinji Aramaki
|Episodes & Films|
|Neon Genesis Evangelion||01 • 02 • 03 • 04 • 05 • 06 • 07 • 08 • 09 • 10 • 11 • 12 • 13 • 14 • 15 • 16 • 17 • 18 • 19 • 20 • 21 • 22 • 23 • 24 • 25 • 26|
|Evangelion: Death and Rebirth||Evangelion: Death • Evangelion: Death (true) • Evangelion: Rebirth|
|Revival of Evangelion||Evangelion: Death (true)² • The End of Evangelion (25' • 26')|
|Evangelion: New Theatrical Edition||Evangelion: 1.0 You Are (Not) Alone • Evangelion: 2.0 You Can (Not) Advance • Evangelion: 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo • Evangelion: 3.0+1.0 Thrice Upon A Time|
|Rebuild of EVANGELION||Rebuild of EVANGELION: 1.01 • Rebuild of EVANGELION: 2.02 • Rebuild of EVANGELION: 3.33|
|Others||Evangelion: Another Impact • Beautiful World • until You come to me. • One Last Kiss • Neon Genesis IMPACTS • Petit Eva: Evangelion@School|